Why Liverpool John Moores University?
Lifelong learning is the key to success in helping you reach both your career aspirations and personal goals. We offer individuals and organisations a range of development opportunities to enable professional people to realise their dreams and meet business objectives in a way that doesn’t interfere with the continuity of working life.
You’ll acquire relevant new skills that you can apply to your day-to-day work. Not only will you benefit from the expertise of our tutors who have real-world experience, you’ll also be able to share ideas with like-minded learners in your field who are at a similar stage in their career development.
Continuing Professional Development modules can either be studied as a standalone course or can be studied as part of a wider award framework. See courses that fall within award frameworks, along with other CPD courses on offer in the listings below...
Independent Prescribing for Pharmacists
Find out more about studying CPD in Independent Prescribing for Pharmacists...
Medicines Use in Paediatrics and Neonates
FInd out more about studying a CPD in Medicines Use in Paediatrics and Neonates...
Why take part in a CPD course at Liverpool John Moores University?
- Keeps you up-to-date with changes in your industry since you completed your qualifications or training
- Improves your performance at work
- Ensures you are meeting obligations in your field or at your organisation
- Helps you plan and manage your career
- Helps you to acquire new skills and specialisms
- Keeps your mind open to new ideas
- Keeps you inspired and reignites your passion for your career
- Broadens your prospects and helps you meet your career goals
- Shows your employer you are open to change and keen to keep learning
- Introduces you to new approaches to your work
- Makes you competitive in the job market