Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Lifelong learning is the key to success in helping you reach both your career aspirations and personal goals. We offer individuals and organisations a range of development opportunities to enable professional people to realise their dreams and meet business objectives in a way that doesn’t interfere with the continuity of working life.
You’ll acquire relevant new skills that you can apply to your day-to-day work. Not only will you benefit from the expertise of our tutors who have real-world experience, you’ll also be able to share ideas with like-minded learners in your field who are at a similar stage in their career development.
Continuing Professional Development modules can either be studied as a standalone course or can be studied as part of a wider award framework.
Search CPD courses
Find your course
Why take part in a CPD course at Liverpool John Moores University?
- Keeps you up-to-date with changes in your industry since you completed your qualifications or training
- Improves your performance at work
- Ensures you are meeting obligations in your field or at your organisation
- Helps you plan and manage your career
- Helps you to acquire new skills and specialisms
- Keeps your mind open to new ideas
- Keeps you inspired and reignites your passion for your career
- Broadens your prospects and helps you meet your career goals
- Shows your employer you are open to change and keen to keep learning
- Introduces you to new approaches to your work
- Makes you competitive in the job market