Study online with Unicaf
Unicaf is our international partner that delivers collaborative programmes online through its innovative state-of-art digital platform. Unicaf is responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment, and support of our international students studying online.
Unicaf – LJMU Partnership
This partnership brings together the resources and expertise of both organisations to offer quality programmes that are delivered fully online and meet the needs of students internationally.
Upon completion of the online studies, students will receive a Liverpool John Moores University award.
Courses offered online
Liverpool John Moores University is working in collaboration with Unicaf in the following programme areas:
- Master of Laws
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Criminology and Social Policy
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in Leadership in Education
- MSc Civil Engineering
- Master of Arts in Mass Communications
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- MSc International Transport, Trade and Logistics
- MSc Project Management
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in International Public Health
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)
Interested individuals can apply for the listed programmes through the dedicated Unicaf Website.
Benefits for Students
Our online delivered courses provide an opportunity for our international students to:
- Benefit from Unicaf’s generous scholarships. Eligible students who choose to study through Unicaf can apply for a scholarship that partially covers the cost of the tuition fees.
- Enrol in an online LJMU programme and receive the same qualification as on-campus students without travelling and living abroad. Students can save more as they can study from home and reduce accommodation and living expenses.
- Design their own study schedule. The flexibility of the online courses allows students to learn while balancing every day and professional commitments.
- Experience cutting-edge virtual learning. Students will have the opportunity to work with other students worldwide, access study material 24/7, submit their coursework, and participate in discussion forums through the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Please direct any enquiries pertaining to the above programmes in delivery and scholarship opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.