“Tea & Empathy” - Let’s Talk About Mental Health
There is a lot going on at the moment… So perhaps it is time to take a moment to consider your own mental wellbeing, as well as those around you.
Bring you Own Cuppa & Join Us:
- Tuesday 6th October 2020
- 12 – 1.30pm
- Virtual Event
To mark this year’s World Mental Health Day, LJMU’s Dis-Ability Staff Network would like to invite LJMU/JMSU staff to attend an informal virtual “Tea & Empathy” session, where participants will have a safe space to:
- Share ideas and tips for wellbeing
- Connect with people that understand the impact mental-ill-health can have
- Seek guidance from others whom may have similar experiences or related conditions
- Gain insight into how best to support friends, family & colleagues
If you would like to attend, please click on the Zoom link provided (on the date/time outlined below) and use the following passcode: 943997
- DATE: Tuesday 6th October 2020
- TIME: 12 – 1.30pm
- LOCATION: VIRTUAL ZOOM LINK- Please Click Here
- MEETING ID: 928 1668 1610
There is no need to register in advance, simply save the details in your own calendar and we will see you the.
Please note: This event is open to all LJMU/JMSU staff only and is subject to change.
Questions? Please contact LJMU's Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Team: email@example.com