Tea & Empathy - Let’s Talk About Mental Health & Wellbeing
There is a lot going on at the moment… So perhaps it is time to take a moment to consider your own mental health, as well as those around you.
To mark this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week (10-16 May), LJMU’s Dis-Ability Staff Network would like to invite LJMU/JMSU staff to attend an informal virtual ‘Tea & Empathy’ session, where participants will have a safe space to:
- Share ideas and tips for wellbeing
- Connect with people that understand the impact mental-ill-health can have
- Seek guidance from others whom may have similar experiences or related conditions
- Gain insight into how best to support friends, family & colleagues
If you would like to attend, please register in advance via LibCal, and the Zoom login details will be sent to you via email, closer to the date.
- DATE: Friday 14 May 2021
- TIME: 10.30am – 12pm
- LOCATION: Virtual via Zoom
Please note: This event is open to all LJMU/JMSU staff only and is subject to change.
Questions? Please contact LJMU's Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Team: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- LJMU Dis-Ability Staff Network & EDI Team