Nominations for the ViceChancellors Awards for Excellence in Research and Knowledge Exchange 2021 are now open.
This is your opportunity to help us recognise and celebrate our colleagues who’ve demonstrated outstanding levels of achievement, increased our understanding of key issues and developed innovative solutions.
The categories for this year’s awards are:
- Excellence in Research
- Excellence in Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence in Research and Knowledge Exchange Support
- Excellence in Promotion of EDI in Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence in the Promotion of Sustainability in Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Postgraduate Research Supervisor
- Rising Star
- Special Award 2021 – Excellence in Response to COVID-19
In your nomination, you should provide evidence of how the individual or team you are putting forward for an award has demonstrated:
- A commitment to the LJMU Strategic Plan
- Collegiality and commitment to LJMU values
- Support for key LJMU priorities
The closing date for nominations is 5pm on Friday 15 October 2021.
You will find further details on eligibility, process and criteria on the nomination form.
The awards will be presented at the LJMU Research and Knowledge Exchange Conference on Wednesday 8 December 2021.