The 2022 VC Award nominations are now open!
The Vice Chancellors Awards for Excellence in Research and Knowledge Exchange 2022 celebrate LJMU's academic achievements
This is your opportunity to help us recognise and celebrate our colleagues who’ve demonstrated outstanding levels of achievement, increased our understanding of key issues and developed innovative solutions in the domain of research and knowledge exchange.
The categories for this year’s awards are:
- Excellence in Research
- Excellence in Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence in Research and Knowledge Exchange Support
- Excellence in the Promotion of EDI in Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence in the Promotion of Sustainability in Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence – Postgraduate Research Supervisor
- Excellence – Impact Story
- Excellence – Rising Star
In your nomination, you should provide evidence of how the individual or team you are putting forward for an award has demonstrated:
- A commitment to the current LJMU Strategic Plan
- Collegiality and commitment to LJMU values
- Support for key LJMU priorities
The closing date for nominations is 5pm on Friday 21st October 2022
You will find further details on eligibility, process and criteria on the VC awards 2022 Application form
The awards will be presented at the LJMU Research and Knowledge Exchange Conference on Wednesday 7th December 2022.