The new version of the Module Level - Continuous Monitoring and Enhancement (CME) process is now live on WebHub (Monday 20 February 2023).
All Module Leaders can now access the latest version by following the Module Team Resources area of WebHub.
The CME process is the space to reflect on delivery (it’s not just about exception reporting) – reviewing core metrics, made available through WebHub, alongside your own locally held contextual and qualitative inputs.
What’s new in CME for 2023
Addressing feedback from user consultation over the last 2 years:
- The user experience of the WebHub platform has been revamped and streamlined
- The process now has enhanced functionality – no more writing about individual metrics in isolation, and a notification system to channel your input forward
- There’s enriched data e.g. standard deviations for mean scores, information about the numbers of non-attempts and Extenuating Circumstances, and access to longitudinal data
- Performance indicators have been revised to align with longitudinal internal benchmarks
- Module teams can identify and record the impact of timely, holistic action plans that enhance the quality of student learning opportunities and outcomes and which can then be shared with students via Boards of Study.
Training and tips
To coincide with the release of Module CME 2.0, the Academic Quality and Standards Team is running workshops to take users through the new process.
Step-by-step user guides will be published in the WebHub space too and these will form the basis of the workshops.
Any LJMU staff who would find a workshop helpful can sign up to sessions happening in February and March.
- Friday 24 February 10-11am: New and Improved Continuous Monitoring and Enhancement (CME) for Module Leaders User Workshop - book on Eventbrite
- Thursday 9 March 10-11am: New and Improved Continuous Monitoring and Enhancement (CME) for Module Leaders User Workshop - book on Eventbrite
- Friday 10 March 1-2pm: New and Improved Continuous Monitoring and Enhancement (CME) for Module Leaders User Workshop – book on Eventbrite
Pro-tip: Have a look once your marks have been posted following your mark verification meetings – if the information is fresh in your mind, you’ll be in a better position to complete your reflection on this round of module delivery.