Nominations for the Vice Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence in Research and Knowledge Exchange 2023 are now open.
This is your opportunity to help us recognise and celebrate our colleagues who’ve demonstrated outstanding levels of achievement, increased our understanding of key issues, and developed innovative solutions.
For 2023 we have made a small modification to the awards with the addition of an Award for Public Engagement with Research, supporting a developing focus on broader impact culture across LJMU that aligns with both our RKE Plan 2030 as well as our developing Place and Partnership plans.
The categories for the 2023 awards are:
- Excellence in Research
- Excellence in Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence in Research and Knowledge Exchange Support
- Excellence in Promotion of EDI in Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence in the Promotion of Sustainability in Research and Knowledge Exchange
- Excellence - Impact Story
- Excellence – Public Engagement with Research (NEW FOR 2023)
- Excellence Postgraduate Research Supervisor
- Excellence – Rising Star
Evidence in your nomination
In your nomination, you should provide evidence of how the individual or team you are recommending for an award has demonstrated:
- A commitment to the LJMU Strategic Plan
- Collegiality and commitment to LJMU values
- Support for key LJMU priorities
Self-nominations are permitted.
Closing date and more information
The closing date for nominations is 5pm on Friday 3 November 2023.
You will find further details on eligibility, process and criteria on the nomination form.
The awards will be presented at the LJMU Research and Knowledge Exchange Conference on Monday 18 December 2023, hosted by FET.