Agnes Jones House
1A Catharine Street, Liverpool, L8 7JZ
Fully booked for September 2023 entry
Price (per week)
Agnes Jones House is located close to the city-centre in the heart of the Knowledge Quarter, which links the two main universities.
It is suitable for LJMU students based at the Mount Pleasant campus.
There are over 300 bedrooms in total and all flats have a lounge and kitchen area.
LJMU flats usually have seven bedrooms and two bathrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There are two room types at Agnes Jones House:
- Standard rooms with single beds
- Superior rooms with small double beds
The site has a large amount of external communal space in the courtyard area, which is unusual for city-centre accommodation.
There are free monthly events for all students – an ideal opportunity to meet your neighbours.
Agnes Jones House has a weekly cleaning service in all communal areas.
There is limited parking available, at a cost of £180 per year.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £91
Initial payment type: No
Initial payment: £0
Early payment discount: No
- LJMU flats usually have seven bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Two bathrooms in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- Standard rooms have single beds, Superior rooms have small double beds
- Rent includes all utility and internet costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Shops very close
- Parking available at £180 per year
WiFi and wired connection in bedrooms
Internet speed: 500Mbps+
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: No
External WiFi routers allowed: Yes
Name of provider: Glide