35 Copperas Hill, Liverpool, L3 5AL
All room types available
Price (per week)
Copperas House is located in the heart of the city and is very close to the Student Life and LJMU Sport buildings.
It is convenient for students undertaking courses at either of our campuses.
There are over 290 en-suite bedrooms in total and all flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge, including dining table, chairs, and sofas.
Each cluster flat contains up to five bedrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There is one room type at Copperas House:
- Premium En-suite rooms with small double beds
The site has a small social space area and is suitable for a quieter study environment, due to its smaller overall size and smaller flat size.
Copperas House is one of our newer halls, opening in summer 2021.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £155
Initial payment type: None
Initial payment: £0
Early payment discount: No
- 75% of the flats offered to new LJMU students have four bedrooms
- Shared living/kitchen area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- All bedrooms have small double beds
- TV provided in living area
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Shops very close
- No parking available
WiFi and Wired connection in bedrooms (wired port activated upon request)
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 50Mb
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: Yes
Bandwidth and annual cost for upgrade: 250 Mb: £6 per month + £6.50 activation / 1Gb: £12 per month + £6.50 activation
Are external WiFi routers allowed in flats?: No
Explore Copperas House