29 Hatton Garden, Liverpool, L3 2EZ
Fully booked for September 2023 entry
Price (per week)
Moorfield is close to the Byrom Street complex of teaching buildings. It is across the road from the Tithebarn Street Building and the Avril Robarts library.
It is a great for students based at City campus who want en-suite accommodation at a reasonable cost.
There are over 400 en-suite bedrooms in total and all flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge, including dining table, chairs, and sofas.
Each cluster flat contains up to five bedrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There are two room types at Moorfield:
- Standard en-suite rooms with small double beds
- Premium en-suite rooms with double beds
The site is a secure gated community for Moorfield residents. It has a courtyard garden and a common room with a television and pool table.
Limited parking is available at a cost of £798 per year (£19 per week).
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £122
Initial payment type: None
Initial payment: £0
Early payment discount: No
- Flats have between four and five bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- All Standard bedrooms have small double beds and all Premium bedrooms have full-sized double beds
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Shops very close
- Limited parking available at £798 per year (£19 pw)
WiFi and wired connection in bedrooms
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 50 Mb/sec
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: Yes
Bandwidth and annual cost for upgrade: Various options available from £5.98 per month
External WiFi routers allowed: No
Name of provider: Glide