St Andrew's Gardens
Moor Place, Liverpool, L3 5XA
Fully booked for September 2023 entry
Price (per week)
St. Andrew’s Gardens is close to the teaching buildings of Mount Pleasant Campus, in a very central location. It provides good quality accommodation for LJMU students based at any campus.
There are over 450 bedrooms in total and all flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge, including dining table, chairs, and sofas.
LJMU cluster flats have five to seven bedrooms and two bathrooms per flat. All bedrooms have a washbasin, study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There are three room types at St Andrew's Gardens:
- Bronze rooms with single beds
- Silver rooms with small double beds
- Gold rooms with small double beds
The site is a very secure gated community only for St Andrew’s Gardens residents, with large amount of external communal space.
There is limited parking available, at a cost of £450 a year.
The letters on the doors of the virtual tour are:
- Room A is a Gold Room
- Room B is a Silver Room
- Room G is a Bronze Room
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £85
Initial payment type: Deposit
Initial payment: £50
Early payment discount: No
- 100% of the flats offered to new LJMU students have either 5, 6 or 7 bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- TV provided in living area
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Shops very close
- Parking available at £450 per year
WiFi and Wired connection in bedrooms
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 100 Mb/sec
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: No
Are external WiFi routers allowed in flats?: No
Name of provider: Glide