Climate change and sustainability
Climate change is a pressing and challenging issue facing society
Studying our Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses will enable you to engage with the topical issue of climate change and explore solutions to deal with impacts sustainably.
Learn about the processes which cause climate change, how human-nature interactions can be managed, and develop an understanding of a variety of different impacts climate change is having, and will have, on our planet. Our courses are taught by staff who are research active in the field of climate change and sustainability.
- Climate Change | BSc (Hons)
- Climate Change with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Environmental Science | BSc (Hons)
- Environmental Science with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Geography | BSc (Hons)
- Geography with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)