The future is what you make it – make it happen at LJMU
Do you want to be at the forefront of technical innovations? Create computer games for a worldwide audience? Design and maintain vital software? Make the digital world safer?
If so, then our cutting edge courses can help you achieve your dreams.
Come share our passion for network and information security, networking and distributed systems, computer games technology, online security, applied computing and critical infrastructure protection. We collaborate closely with industry and professional experts, using our expertise to work with organisations like the BBC, Panasonic, EPSRC and Thales. This means that you get to see how your ideas translate into practice in real-world settings, fully preparing you for the world of work.
- Computer Forensics | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Forensics with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Games Development | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Games Development with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Security | BSc (Hons)
- Computer Security with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Computing | BSc (Hons)
- Computing with foundation year | BSc (Hons)
- Software Engineering | BSc (Hons)
- Software Engineering with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning) | MSc
- Computer Science (Virtual and Augmented Reality) | MSc
- Computing and Information Systems | MSc
- Cyber Security | MSc
- Data Science | MSc
- Initial Teacher Training (All Secondary Subjects) | PGDE
- Policing and Cybercrime | MSc
- Postgraduate research opportunities in Computer Science | MPhil, PhD