Follow your passion
Get to the heart of a breaking story, make your own film or use your media skills to capture breathtaking live performances.
Whether you want to become a reporter, editor, filmmaker or music producer, at LJMU you'll learn the practical skills to succeed in these creative and competitive industries.
We combine traditional and technical media skills along with an understanding of the business of journalism, media and film. We encourage a holistic view of these fields so that you become a flexible practitioner, well-equipped to rise to the challenges of a continually evolving media landscape.
Our strong connections with organisations such as the BBC, Lime Pictures, Sky Sports, Liverpool Echo, ITV, Channel 4 and FACT help prepare you for an exciting and dynamic career.
- Audio and Music Production | BSc (Hons)
- Business and Public Relations | BA (Hons)
- Business and Public Relations with Foundation Year | BA (Hons)
- Creative Writing and Film Studies | BA (Hons)
- English, Media and Cultural Studies | BA (Hons)
- English, Media and Cultural Studies with Foundation Year | BA (Hons)
- Film Studies | BA (Hons)
- Journalism | BA (Hons)
- Media Production | BA (Hons)
- Media, Culture, Communication | BA (Hons)
- Media, Culture, Communication with Foundation Year | BA (Hons)
- Sports Journalism | BA (Hons)
- Video Production and Streaming | BSc (Hons)
- Creative Technology | MA
- Digital Marketing | MSc
- Documentary | MA
- Film | MA
- Immersive Arts | MA
- International Journalism | MA
- International News Journalism | MA
- Journalism | MA
- Mass Communications | MA
- Postgraduate research opportunities in the Screen School | MPhil, PhD
- Screenwriting | MA
- Sports Journalism | MA