Providing pharmacy education since 1849
Pharmacy is about the design, production, testing and use of medicines. Most pharmacists work with the public in hospital ward clinics or in GP practices.
Choose from a wide variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Our professional practice-based approach means that you'll benefit from hands-on experience, giving you the edge when applying for work and within the workplace. Our status as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society Foundation Training School ensures that you'll receive the knowledge, skills and experiences to best prepare you for your career.
- Pharmaceutical Science | BSc (Hons)
- Pharmaceutical Science with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Pharmacy | MPharm
- Biomedical Sciences | MSc
- Clinical Pharmacy for Primary and Interface Care | MSc
- Clinical Pharmacy for Secondary and Tertiary Care | MSc
- Cosmetic Science | MSc
- Drug Discovery and Design | MSc
- Pharmaceutical Manufacture and Quality Control | MSc
- Postgraduate research opportunities in Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences | MPhil, PhD