Our spending habits can really impact on our sense of wellbeing and the environment.
Join LJMU’s Student Funding and Money Advice team as we help you develop healthier spending habits that can make you feel better about your finances and create less waste.
We’ll be showing you how small changes in spending habits can help you be happier, healthier and more sustainable. From reusable food jars with cheap, easy recipes to hosting clothes swaps, we’ll show you how to save money, make healthier choices and help the planet too!
Join us during NSMW as we are out and about around the University. We’ll be giving away free Zero Waste food jars, offering expert advice and confidential guidance on how to manage your money as well as offering lots of sustainable and useful freebies too. Find us at these places and times:
- Monday 3rd Feb 11.30 – 1.30 pm Avril Robarts Library, Reception and café area.
- Tuesday 4th Feb 11am – 1 pm Byrom St, James Parsons Building Reception
- Wednesday 5th Feb 11am – 1 pm Redmonds Building, ground Floor by Starbucks
- Thursday 6th Feb 11am – 1 pm Byrom St, James Parsons Building Reception
- Friday 7th Feb 11am – 1 pm IM Marsh Social Zone.
To help you manage your money while at uni, we are also working with with blackbullion. Did you know LJMU students can access a range of online financial planning tools and resources for free? You can log on and register today using your LJMU email address and start to take control of your finances.
Check out 2nd year History student Georgia Servers's fab blog on how you can save your pennies and ve kind ot the planet
For more info on what’s on follow us on @ljmusaw and visit: ljmu.ac.uk/fees-and-funding