You may need to complete an interview and aptitude test
This page relates to Pharmacy applicants who have received notification on UCAS Track of an invitation to attend an Applicant Day. All formal offers for this programme are subject to the successful completion of an interview and an aptitude test.
Time, dates and important deadlines
If you have been invited to one of our assessment days please remember to confirm or decline your attendance through UCAS Track (where you can also request an alternative date if necessary) no later than seven days before your interview.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, places are strictly limited and, whenever possible, we would urge you to make every effort to attend on your appointed date.
If you do not respond by the given deadline then you will not be able to complete the assessment, as your place will be allocated to another candidate.
If you do not request an alternative date by the deadline, you will not be offered an alternative date as we will consider this evidence that you wish to withdraw your application from the Pharmacy programme at Liverpool John Moores University.
James Parsons Building
- Registration and refreshments
- Presentation – programme overview
- Aptitude test
- Campus tour
- Accommodation tour (optional)
What to bring
As a potential Pharmacy student we know you probably possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to follow instructions. Therefore, we know you’ll read this information carefully:
For the test, you will need to bring your own:
- Calculator (You cannot use the calculator on your mobile phone)
- Black pen
We won’t be able to provide you with these materials on the day.
1. Mobile phones must be switched off in the test room.
2. Section one of the aptitude test assesses your ability to effectively communicate in written English. This section must be completed in black pen. Assessment will be based on legibility, spelling and grammar.
3. You will need to complete all of your personal details on test papers when instructed to do so. The required information will include your UCAS number. You will need to bring this into the test room on a plain piece of paper containing no other writing or drawing.
4. You will have 50 minutes to complete the aptitude test.
5. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes.
6. To make sure you are as comfortable as possible, you are advised to bring a bottle of water with you into the test room.
7. No other material will be permitted in the test room.
8. Past papers are not available.
I have a question. Who can I ask?
If you have a question about your interview or audition, please contact the team below.
Call: 0151 231 2888