Call for papers now open
Abstracts are particularly welcome from papers focused on any of the following areas:
- Executive remuneration
- Employee and customer representation on corporate boards
- Corporate governance in large private businesses
- Corporate governance and the role of whistle-blowers
- Corporate governance and business ethics
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial regulation and governance in banking
- Systemic risks and financial regulation
- Cyber risks and financial regulation
- Financial crime and tax evasion
- Financial technology and regulation
However, abstracts are invited from any general areas of corporate governance, financial regulation, financial stability, financial technology and financial crime. Early career academics and PhD students are encouraged to attend.
Abstracts no longer than 300 words are to be submitted by 26 June 2017. They can be sent by email to Dr Alison Lui.
This conference is kindly sponsored by the Society of Legal Scholars and the Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies, LJMU.