Relevant research and publications
- Bakker, L., Cheung, S. & Phillimore, J. (2016) International Migration Review. The Asylum-Integration Paradox: Comparing Asylum Support Systems and Refugee Integration in the Netherlands and the UK International Migration DOI: 10.1111/imig.12251.
- Dansokho, M. (2016) Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children –Health and Wellbeing Needs Assessment, Halton Borough Council
- MacFarlane, O’Donnell, Mair, O’Reilly-de Brún, De Brún, Spiegel, Dowrick. (2012) Research into implementation Strategies to support patients of different Origins and language background in a variety of European primary care settings (RESTORE): Study protocol. Implementation Science: IS, 7, 111.
- MacPherson, P. (2014) People seeking asylum and refugees in Liverpool – needs assessment, Liverpool
- Roberts, H, Bradby, H et al. (2016) Moving on: Transitions of Care Leavers who arrive as unaccompanied child migrants. Child Policy Research Unit Briefing Paper for the Department of Health, University College, London.
- Uwamaliya, P, Smith G. (2017) Rehabilitation for Survivors of the 1994 Genocide in Rwanda: What Are the Lessons Learned? Issues in mental health nursing, 38:361-367 >DOI >Link
- Uwamaliya, P. (2015) Parenting, immigration status, and mental health Parental Psychiatric Disorder: Distressed Parents and their Families, Third Edition: 188-199 9781107707559 >DOI
Immigration and legal services
- Liverpool City Council (2017) Community Cohesion Report. Community Services, Liverpool City Council.