Grenville Street, Liverpool, L1 5JR
Available to book from 8 April 2024
Price (per week)
Grenville street is in the Chinatown area of Liverpool, close to the Liverpool One leisure development.
It is located for students based at Mount Pleasant campus who want en-suite accommodation at a reasonable cost.
There are over 200 en-suite bedrooms in total and all flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge, including dining table, chairs, sofas and a TV.
Each cluster flat contains up to six bedrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There is one room type at Grenville Street:
- Standard En-suite rooms with full size double beds
The site has good sized internal and external social spaces. The external space has a great view towards the Liverpool waterfront.
Grenville Street is one of our smaller sites in our approved accommodation. It has a very friendly, welcoming atmosphere and a tight-nit community.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £137
Initial payment type: Pre-payment
Initial payment: £1.00
Early payment discount: No
- Flats have between four and six bedrooms
- 70% of the flats offered to new LJMU students have five or six bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- All bedrooms have small double beds
- TV provided in living area
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- No parking available
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 50 Mb/sec
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: No
External WiFi routers allowed: No
Name of provider: StudentCom
Explore Grenville Street