Skelhorne Street, Liverpool, L3 5GL
Available to book from 8 April 2024
Price (per week)
Horizon Heights is located next to Lime Street station in the very heart of the city.
It is perfectly located for students based at either of LJMU’s campuses.
There are over 1000 en-suite bedrooms in total and all flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge, including dining table, chairs, and sofas.
Each cluster flat contains up to ten bedrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There is one room type at Horizon Heights:
- Standard En-suite rooms with small double beds
The site features a common room on the 18th floor with spectacular views of Liverpool City Centre.
Horizon Heights is very popular with younger students who are seeking larger flat sizes up to ten bedrooms per flat.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £170
Initial payment type: None
Initial payment: £0
Early payment discount: No
- Flats have between 4 and 10 bedrooms
- The flats offered to new LJMU students have either 5, 7, 8 or 10 bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- All bedrooms have small double beds
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- No parking available
WiFi and wired connection in bedrooms
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 50 Mb/sec
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: Yes
Bandwidth and annual cost for upgrade: 70 Mb: £99
External WiFi routers allowed: No
Name of provider: Glide