Nelson Street, Liverpool, L1 5DR
Available to book from 8 April 2024
Price (per week)
The Arch is situated next to the Chinese Arch and is close to the Liverpool One shopping and leisure development.
It is best suited for students based at Mount Pleasant campus who want high quality en-suite accommodation.
There are over 200 en-suite bedrooms in total. All cluster flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge, including dining table, chairs, and sofas. Deluxe rooms have more space and/or a better view.
Each cluster flat contains four to seven en-suite bedrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage. Studio rooms have their own private kitchen within the apartment.
There are three room types at The Arch:
- Standard En-suite rooms with small double beds
- Deluxe En-suite rooms with double beds
- Studio rooms with double beds
Studio rooms are reserved for those with additional needs.
If you feel that you require a studio, please email the accommodation team before requesting a studio. A studio request will not be processed without an email sent prior.
The site has a large internal social space plus a small outdoor courtyard, for residents use only.
The Arch is very popular with students seeking a larger room size and a location close to the main nightlife area of Liverpool City Centre.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £157
Initial payment type: Pre-payment
Initial payment: £1
Early payment discount: No
- Flats have between four and seven bedrooms
- 75% of the flats offered to new LJMU students have either five or seven bedrooms
- Shared living/kitchen area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- All Standard bedrooms have small double beds and Deluxe bedrooms have full-sized double beds
- TV provided in living area
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Shops very close
- No parking available
WiFi and Wired connection in bedrooms
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 70 Mb/sec (WiFi) & 100 Mb/sec (wired)
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: No
Are external WiFi routers allowed in flats?: No
Name of provider: Glide
Explore The Arch