36 Vauxhall Road, Liverpool, L3 6AU
All room types available
Price (per week)
Glassworks is the one of the newer accommodation sites available to LJMU students, having opened in September 2015. It is located in the heart of the City Campus, within easy reach of the Avril Robarts Library and also the teaching buildings of Byrom Street and Tithebarn Street.
It provides over 300 spacious bedrooms, all of which feature a small double bed. All the rooms made available to new LJMU students are designated as Standard Plus and are priced at £157.50 for a 42 week tenancy.
Glassworks is very popular with students undertaking Midwifery and Nursing courses, who are all offered a 51 week tenancy as standard at a weekly rent of £141.00.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £157.50
Initial payment type: None
Initial payment: £0
Early payment discount: No
- 100% of the flats offered to new LJMU students have six bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- TV provided in living area
- All bedrooms have small double beds
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Gym on site
- No parking available
WiFi and Wired connection in bedrooms
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 250Mb/sec
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: No