36 Vauxhall Road, Liverpool, L3 6AU
Fully booked for September 2023 entry
Price (per week)
Glassworks is located within easy reach of the Avril Robarts library and the teaching buildings of Byrom Street and Tithebarn Street.
It is perfectly located for students who want en-suite accommodation in the heart of City campus.
There are over 320 en-suite bedrooms in total and all en-suite flats have a shared kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Each cluster flat contains up to six bedrooms. All bedrooms have a study desk, wardrobes and extra storage.
There are two room types at Glassworks:
- Standard Plus En-suite rooms with small double beds
- Studio rooms with private kitchen, bathroom and small double beds
The site has a good size gym and social space, plus a small courtyard for residents only.
Glassworks is very popular with Midwifery and Nursing courses, who are all offered a 51 week tenancy as standard at a reduced weekly rent of £141.
Contract length: 42 weeks
Price starting from: £157.50
Initial payment type: None
Initial payment: £0
Early payment discount: No
- 100% of the flats offered to new LJMU students have six bedrooms
- Shared kitchen/living area in each flat
- Free WiFi connection in every bedroom
- TV provided in living area
- All bedrooms have small double beds
- Rent includes all heating and lighting costs
- Rent includes basic contents insurance
- Launderette on site
- Gym on site
- No parking available
WiFi and Wired connection in bedrooms
Typical inclusive bandwidth: 250Mb/sec
Option to upgrade bandwidth?: No