At LJMU, most courses offer opportunities to study abroad, whether that be for one semester or the entire year.
With over 100 partners across Europe and beyond, there are plenty of opportunities to find the right location for you to study abroad. Studying in another country can develop your self-confidence, adaptability and cultural awareness, giving you the edge when it comes to employability.
Who is it for?
Most LJMU Programmes of Study will allow students to either study abroad for a semester during level 5, or for a full year between level 5 and 6. You will study the same subject as you do at LJMU and your study abroad will be credit bearing.
Students interested in studying abroad will have to submit an application and spaces are not guaranteed and are subject to your academic standing and attendance record.
To find out where you can study and how studying abroad will fit in with your course, please contact the International Mobility Coordinator in your School, their contact details can be found on the how to apply page. This section also can help you understand the application process, discover your funding options and provide tips and guidance.
Come along to one of our study abroad sessions for further information:
- 22 January 2020, 2.00pm – 3.00pm: Redmonds Building room, RB LT2
- 23 January 2020, 5.00pm – 6.00pm: Byrom Street room, BS 102
- 28 January 2020, 5.00pm – 6.00pm: Redmonds Building room, RB LT1
- 29 January 2020, 2.00pm – 3.00pm: Byrom Street room, BS 102
- 5 February 2020, 1.00pm – 2.00pm: Redmonds Building room, RB LT1
- 6 February 2020, 5.00pm – 6.00pm: Byrom Street room, BS102
We found great memories and friendships for life