January Intake 2022
Progress your career with a postgraduate degree
Whether you wish to change the direction of your career, update your skills or continue down your existing path of higher education, there are options available to you this January. All of our courses offer great opportunities to those wishing to gain hands-on experience with industry standard equipment and improve their inter-personal and leadership skills.
What courses are available?
See a list of courses below that are open to a January intake in 2022.
- MSc Audio Forensics and Restoration
- MSc Electrical Power and Control Engineering
- MSc Embedded Systems and IC Design
- MSc Sensors, Data and Management
- MSc Wireless Communications
- LLM International Business Corporate and Finance Law
Features of our programmes
- The above programs aim to be an interface between University and industry, significantly increasing your employability beyond graduation
- Course duration vary between 1 and 2 years depending on your study options.
- Some courses offer the option of industry placements, consultancy or research projects to enhance your experience in the workplace.
Got a question for us?
We would like to make you aware of a number of online, Faculty Drop In sessions we will be running in the coming months. These are designed for those considering January 2022 programmes, and who may have any questions or concerns.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology sessions:
School of Law session:
LJMU are pleased to be able to offer £3,000 tuition fee discounts to eligible applicants without a separate application process. All achievement scholarships are awarded automatically to all who fit the essential criteria.
Please refer to the international scholarships page for more information and note that the awards are not applied to any additional placement or research project years.
How to apply
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with your Regional Manager, who will be happy to help.