Got a question for our international team?
Our International Drop-In Sessions are held monthly via our LJMU On Demand website. These virtual sessions give you the chance to ask questions you might have about your application and to gain insight into life as a student at LJMU.
You can register to attend a drop-in session below. Simply go to LJMU On Demand and choose 'other events and talks' to see the list of available sessions.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
"As an international student it is so important that the university guides you through your application journey. Attending a drop-in session really helped me understand what I needed to do to secure my place at LJMU and to start my future here in Liverpool."
Want to know more about your future life at LJMU?
To help you prepare for student life here in Liverpool, we are holding several webinars. In these webinars you can find out more about accommodation options, travel arrangements and get advice from existing international students.
Next Steps to Arrive in Liverpool
26 April 12 noon to 1pm
Preparing to travel to Liverpool?
In this online session we will guide you through our top tips for travelling to the UK, what will happen on your arrival and starting your journey at LJMU.
Postgraduate Funding and Admissions Webinar
Considering postgraduate study and have questions about funding, accommodation or the application process? Join the Funding and Admissions Webinar and discover how to finance your postgraduate course.
In this Webinar you will be able to:
- watch presentations from our Funding, Admissions, Accommodation and Doctoral Academy Teams and have the chance to ask your questions
- find out about the Alumni Award (20% off tuition fees) and International Scholarships
- discuss applications and entry requirements with admissions staff
Sign up for an upcoming session from 12 noon to 1pm below:
22 February 2023: postgraduate funding and admissions webinar
19 April 2023: postgraduate funding and admissions webinar
9 May 2023: postgraduate funding and admissions webinar
If you have any queries before the event, we are here for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Student advice and Wellbeing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation: email@example.com
- Faculty of Arts. Professional and Social Studies admissions: APSadmissions@ljmu.ac.uk
- School of Education admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Business and Law admissions: email@example.com
- Faculty of Science admissions: ScienceAdmissions@ljmu.ac.uk
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Health admissions: email@example.com
Postgraduate Virtual Open Day
29 March 2023 12 noon to 6pm
Join us online on Wednesday 29 March 2023 to learn all about our postgraduate opportunities and find the best one for you.
- discover our postgraduate and teacher training courses and meet our academics
- hear from current students about life as a postgraduate student at LJMU
- learn about the career prospects a postgraduate degree can offer you
- find out more about how to finance your studies, including information about our Alumni Award (20% tuition fee discount) and International Scholarships
- learn some top tips and get advice about the application process
- ask all your questions directly to our student support teams
- Interested in research? Our Doctoral Academy will also be at hand to tell you how we can support you during your research project.
Follow us on Instagram for updates from our International Recruitment Team @LJMU_International
For any further related queries, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org