Considering a career in teaching?
Why not attend the DfE Train to Teach Liverpool event at Liverpool John Moores University
The Department for Education (DfE) is holding free Train to Teach events to provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region. The event is taking place at Liverpool John Moores University IM Marsh Campus in Aigburth.
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, ideally allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5:30pm & 6:30pm
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
Make sure you register online to secure your place to this free Train to Teach event!