Duration: Four and a half days
- Have met the requirements for certification in basic training for liquefied gas tanker cargo operations;
- While holding a basic tanker endorsement or CoP for liquefied gas tanker cargo operations, complete either:
- At least 3 months’ approved seagoing service on liquefied gas tankers; or
- At least 1 month of MCA-approved shipboard training on liquefied gas tanker, in a supernumerary capacity, which includes at least 3 loading and 3 unloading operations and complete either:
- MCA/MNTB shipboard training for tanker endorsements (Liquefied Gas Tankers or Liquefied Natural Gas); or
- MCA/MNTB shipboard training for tanker endorsements (Liquefied Gas Tankers or Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and submit your original completed MCA-approved training record book
Accreditation/Approvals: MCA under STCW Code V/1-2 Para 3
Overviews: Primarily this course is designed for ship’s officers, however shore based personnel such as those involved in liquid cargo handling on oil terminals will also benefit from attending this course. However, the STCW certificate will only be issued to those candidates who meet the pre-requisite for issuance of this certificate. Others will be issued with a letter of course attendance.
Registration for this course is not yet open. Check back soon for updates.