Last updated 18 May 2020
The health, welfare and wellbeing of our students and staff is our number one priority.
Due to the current unprecedented situation with coronavirus, we have stopped all face-to-face teaching for the rest of this semester.
On this page, you can find information about how we are managing the current situation and the support available to students and staff. We will keep this updated and will let students and staff know by email and on social media when we have made updates.
We are grateful to our staff and students for all their cooperation, help and support at this challenging time.
- Message to students from the Vice-Chancellor
- Video message from the Vice-Chancellor to staff
- Guidance for staff and students on health and travel
- Guidance for Initial Teacher Training students and our placement schools issued on 18 March 2020
- LJMU building closures
- LJMU supporting our NHS
- Making a difference during the COVID-19 crisis
- Guidance for students on exams and assessments
- Guidance for students on accommodation
- Guidance for students on placements
- Guidance for students on funding and work
- Guidance for students on returning library books
- Guidance for postgraduate research students
- Guidance for international students
- Guidance for students on using the library remotely
- Guidance for students with limited access to IT
- Information on graduation 2020
- Health and wellbeing support information for students
- Update for students on COVID-19 from the Student Advice and Wellbeing team
- Revision to the standard academic calendar due to COVID-19 disruption (19/20)
- No Detriment Framework
For prospective students, applicants and offer-holders:
- FAQs for staff, including for line managers
- Guidance on homeworking during the COVID-19 situation
- IT advice for working away from the university
- Guidance on volunteering during the COVID-19 emergency situation
- Guidance on using technology to support learning outside of the classroom
If you have any further questions on this issue, please email IMT@ljmu.ac.uk.