We’ve sent a special delivery to some lucky people who’ve applied to study with us.
If you have received a Valentine’s Day card and Love Hearts from LJMU, you have a chance of winning £250 to spend at Amazon.
To enter, post a selfie with your Love Hearts on Twitter or Instagram with #loveljmu. The best picture will win the prize.
Terms and conditions
- The competition will run from 00.01 on Thursday 9 February 2017 – to 23.59pm on Thursday 16 February 2017
- To enter the competition, entrants should post a ‘selfie’ photograph with their Love Hearts on Twitter or Instagram using #loveljmu in their post
- The photograph judged as being the best entry will win £250 vouchers to spend at Amazon
- The winner will be notified via their Instagram or Twitter account within 48 hours of the competition closing date. The winner will have 72 hours to accept their prize. If the winner does not respond another winner will be selected by the judging panel
- Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Instagram or Twitter
- LJMU reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
All entries will be considered by a judging panel composed of LJMU staff. The panel will decide which entry is the best and the prize will be awarded to this entrant. The judges’ decision is final.
- One winner will receive a £250 voucher to spend at Amazon. The winner will receive their £250 Amazon voucher via email and will therefore need to supply their email address to receive the prize
- LJMU accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize
- LJMU reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the competition website