15th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM)
The 15th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management will take place 24-26 November.
Conference: Tuesday 24 – Thursday 26 November 2020
Social programme: Friday 27 November 2020
Crowne Plaza Hotel,
Liverpool city centre
St Nicholas Place, Pier Head
GCMM is a major biennial international conference for widespread dissemination of knowledge in manufacturing, management, engineering and technology. Recent events held in Australia (2018), China (2016), were highly successful and attracted delegates from over 25 countries.
GCMM 2020 is very special for LJMU Liverpool and the UK as this will be the first time this global congress will be held in Europe to share new attainments in research and industrial practice between academic scholars and industry practitioners.
GCMM has always attracted high-quality research papers and continues to serve as a central hub where the world’s knowledge on manufacturing research is fused with industry strategy in a globalised market.
In association with:
Brunel University London is a research-led university based in west London, UK. It has 1,200 academic staff and 15,000 students of whom 3,000 are engaged in postgraduate and PhD research study. In the recent two Research Assessment Exercises (RAE/REF) in the ‘General Engineering’ unit in which the departments/teams participated, Brunel University London has ranked in the top 10 in the country. The university is well recognized as one of the leading international centres in advanced manufacturing and global manufacturing.
Wrocław University of Science and Technology (WUST) is one of the best technical universities in Poland with over 27,000 students, 2,000 academic staff and 16 Faculties, 887 didactic laboratories, 175 research laboratories and 13 accredited laboratories. It is the second best technical university in Poland and in 2016, it earned the title of “Human Resources Excellence in Research” granted by the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. Over the last ten years, WUST generated some 1,283 patents.
Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) is a vibrant community of over 23,000 students from over 100 countries and it is integral to the life of the city, with a global approach in forging international partnerships to facilitate world-leading research and collaboration. It is one of the largest, most dynamic and forward-thinking universities in the UK. LJMU is one of the highest climbers nationally in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, with 60% of research classified as world-leading or internationally excellent. LJMU has the world's largest robotic telescope and a state of art maritime 360 simulator.
First call for abstracts
GCMM 2020 Conference paper title
First author, second author and third author
- Department university address, country
- Department university address, country
Abstract: The heading abstract should be typed in bold 14 point, Times New Roman.
The body of the abstract should be typed in normal 12 point Times New Roman in a single paragraph immediately following the heading. The text should be set to 1.15 line spacing.
The abstract should be centred across the page and justified, it should not exceed 250 words.
Keywords: Maximum 6 words
First call for abstracts: 21/10/2019
Last date for abstract submission: 15/01/2020
Notice of abstract acceptance: 31/03/2020
Last date for manuscript submission: 30/05/2020
Notice of manuscript acceptance: 30/06/2020
Final submission of revised papers: 31/07/2020
Registration closes: 01/09/2020
Please submit your abstracts for the attention of Dr Andre Batako to GCMM2020@ljmu.ac.uk.
Include but not limited to:
- Intelligent Systems in Production Engineering and Maintenance
- Global Manufacturing Challenges
- Digital Manufacturing in Global Era
- Manufacturing and Knowledge Management
- Modelling and Simulation of Manufacturing Systems
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Production Process
- Lean Manufacturing
- Agile Manufacturing
- Flexible Manufacturing
- High-Value manufacturing
- E-commerce in Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Total Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Inventory Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Asset/ Infrastructural Management
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Manufacturing Organization Structure
- New Paradigms in Technology Management
- Advances in Materials and Manufacturing
- Composite and Structure Materials
- Structural, environmental and civil engineering
- New Product Development and cost engineering
- Product Lifecycle Management maintenance
- Advanced Machining Processes
- Precision and Micro manufacturing
- Measurement and testing
- Industry 4.0
- Industry IOT
- Virtual Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing/Future Factory
- Cloud Manufacturing and Cyber Security
- 3D Additive, Laser and Hybrid Manufacturing
- Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing
- Digital Transformation Technologies
- Robotics and Drones
- Mechatronics and Automation
- Electronics in Manufacturing and reliability
- Training/Education on Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Educational Aspects of Manufacturing and Management
- Women in Engineering
- OM Applications in Health Care Industry