Students in social learning space

Students with dependants

Information for 2016/17 EU undergraduates

Students with dependants

If you have child or adult dependants you could apply for additional financial support. If you are not sure about what or how to claim, then please contact us. Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to get one or more of the following:

LJMU Student Support Fund

The LJMU Student Support Fund can be used to help alleviate unexpected financial hardship. The fund is available to full and part-time students.

Child benefit and child tax credits

Students with children can still claim Child Benefit and Child Tax Credits (or Universal Credits). This is available to both full and part-time students.