Welcome event - Induction information for exchange students

VISA - Study Abroad exchange only

European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss nationals

The UK is leaving the EU and therefore the UK immigration requirements are due to change in 2020.  

EEA and Swiss nationals applying to study in the UK for a semester or year may need to read the attachment below for further information.

Study Abroad EEA and Swiss nationals only

Further information can be found on the GOV.UK website.