Diversifying the curriculum and projects underway
Take a look below at resources around the topic of diversifying the curriculum.
- Decolonising the mind: the politics of language in African literature - Ngũgĩ wa Thiongʼo
- Consciencism - Kwame Nkrumah
- Uprooting racism: how white people can work for racial justice - Paul Kivel
- Kingston University - Developing an Inclusive Curriculum
- A Class Divided (full film) | FRONTLINE (Jane Elliott)
- Raising the Game | Diversifying the Curriculum | Lambeth Schools Partnership
- Abertay University’s Embedding race equality and internationalising the curriculum
- Why is my curriculum white?
- A Tale of Two Teachers | Melissa Crum | TEDxColumbusWomen
- Diverse Education for a student in the Education System | Elijah Jones | TEDxYouth@Wilmington
- Anti-Racism Summer Reading
- Introducing Kingston’s Inclusive Curriculum Consultant Programme