- Baltzell attended Wesleyan University, Connecticut, and Boston University.
- She specialises in performance psychology, mindfulness, and wellbeing.
- A Professor at Boston University, she subsequently taught the first Sport Psychology course offered at Harvard University.
- She is a Certified Mental Performance Consultant, this accreditation being accorded by the Association of Applied Sport Psychology.
- Baltzell's work is internationally recognised and she is author of multiple highly successful books.
Text: mindflowperformance. 2021. Dr. Amy Baltzell | MindFlowPerformance. [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.mindflowperformance.com/dr-amy-baltzell. [Accessed 11 July 2021].
Cindra Kamphoff. 2021. The Power of Mindfulness, Dr. Amy Baltzell, Former Olympian, Speaker, Clinical Associate Professor at Boston University | Cindra Kamphoff. [ONLINE] Available at: https://www.cindrakamphoff.com/dramy/. [Accessed 11 July 2021].
Image: © mindflowperformance.com
Author: Ellie Glover (2021) LJMU Student
Maintained by EDIpedia@ljmu.ac.uk