Administration Development Programme
- 3 x 3 hour sessions – Session 1, Session 2 and Session 3.
- Sessions are part of a programme of sessions. Session 1 must be completed to do Session 2 and so forth. Staff who cannot complete one of the sessions should email the programme leaders. Session 2 is split into two sessions 2a and 2b, due to IT Suite capacity; both sessions are exactly the same so you only need to register for one of them.
- An LJMU Administration Development Programme certificate of completion will be provided to those who complete the programme.
- Optional administration related sessions will be promoted within the programme.
- Role of the Administrator
- Time Management and Planning
- Digital Skills
- Reflection on administration practice
- Outlook/Email best practice discussions
- Participant Word/Excel/Outlook scenarios: captured from Session 1
- Practice: free play on Word, Excel and Outlook with 1:1 support
- Problem Solving: approaches and models
- Work-based scenarios
- Best Practice: (Administration Approaches)
- Administration Support Network – for networking, support and development
Programme Leader: Julie Bennett
0151 231 8014