How to get to the graduation ceremonies
There are no general car parking spaces at St George's Hall. The Liverpool Cathedral is for permit holders only but you will be able to drop off at this venue.
Alternative car parking options
There are also a number of local multi-story car parks available:
- Liverpool Central Car Park at a cost of £1 per hour or up to £8 per day. Please check their website.
Located in Heathfield Street, off Renshaw Street, L1 4ED and is approximately a 15-minute walk to St George's Hall and 15 minutes to the Cathedral. The car park is staffed and is open 24 hours a day
- Q Park Queens Square at a cost of £2.20 per hour or £15 maximum rate for 24 hour period.
Located in Queens Square and is approximately a 2-minute walk to St Georges Hall and 30-minute walk to the Cathedral
- Mount Pleasant Car Park at a cost of £1 per hour or £4 per day. Please check their website.
Located on Mount Pleasant and is approximately a 10-minute walk from St George's Hall, 20 minutes from the Cathedral
Car charging point locations
- The closest mainline station is Liverpool Lime Street Station. From Liverpool Lime Street Station it is approximately a 2-minute walk to St George's Hall and a 25-minute walk to Liverpool Cathedral
- The closest local station is Liverpool Central. From Liverpool Central it is approximately a 15-minute walk to St George's Hall and a 15-minute walk to Liverpool Cathedral
Other public transport
For bus and ferry timetables, please visit Merseytravel.
For information regarding accommodation and other activities in the city, please visit www.visitliverpool.com