Recent media highlights from the LJMU Press Office include:
- The launch of the University's Centre for Advanced Policing Studies received coverage in the Liverpool Echo and on BBC Radio Merseyside (listen from 01:07:00)
- Revelations about the Gestapo from Professor Frank McDonough’s featured in the Daily Mail and Mail Online
- Dr Rizwaan Sabir commented on counter terrorism strategy in schools in The Guardian
- MEng Civil Engineering student Abbie Romano, interviewed in the Telegraph after being named the overall winner of the Telegraph UK STEM Awards 2015
- Dr Joe Moran’s feature article about the benefits of being an academic introvert appeared on the front cover of the Times Higher Education
- The Liverpool Echo featured an article about LJMU students receiving top marks
- Dr Jon Marchant discussed the forthcoming eclipse on BBC Radio Merseyside (listen from 50:30)
The Press Office provides advice and support to help you disseminate your activity and communicate your messages to the media, with the potential to reach a wide range of audiences.
We also convert press releases and pitches to the media into stories for the LJMU web pages and can work with you to establish the best avenue for your news.
Alternatively, please call the LJMU Press Office on 0151 231 3369 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org