Could you spare a few minutes to complete a survey about your studies?
Your answers to the questionnaire will help us to learn more about what we are doing well and where we could make changes – and you will be entered into a prize draw with a chance of winning a cash prize.
The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) is a national survey asking postgraduate students to comment on your experience around teaching and learning.
PTES concentrates on your course and includes:
- The experience of teaching and learning, including: staff, learning materials, working with other students, workload, and feeding back on experience;
- Engagement and course challenge;
- Assessment and feedback, including supervisor support for dissertation or major project;
- Organisation and management, including induction and involvement in course decisions;
- Resources and services, including learning resources and overall support;
- Skills development, including independent learning, research skills and career skills; and
- Overall satisfaction and motivation for taking the programme and information provided by the institution to help course choice.
The survey asks that any comments you make should not identify yourself or any specific members of staff.
How do I complete the survey?
You will have received an email from JISC Online Surveys on 27 February 2020 with a link to the questionnaire. You do not need to use a login or password.
You have until 15 June 2020 to complete it.
If you are unsure about anything to do with the survey, or have any difficulty, please contact Elena Zaitseva in the Teaching and Learning Academy on 0151 231 8672 or by email: StudentSurveys@ljmu.ac.uk.