Colleagues are currently running the Culture, Employment and Development in Academic Research Survey (CEDARS) to harness your views, and to understand your experiences and needs as a researcher at LJMU.
Responses are anonymous and the information you provide will be used to look closely at the research and knowledge exchange culture and environment across LJMU, and to action changes where it will improve the quality of your experience.
Anyone conducting research, or who manages researchers, is urged to take part in CEDARS. This includes staff at all career stages:
- lecturers or senior lecturers
- members of the Professoriate
- those employed primarily as a researcher for example a research assistant or PDRA
- those who conduct research but may only have a proportion, or none, of your working time allocated to research activities, for instance technicians or staff on teaching-only contracts
- staff who are currently undertaking a doctoral research programme
The online survey will remain open until Friday 9 September 2022.
It should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Three randomly selected respondents will receive a £50 Love2Shop gift card in appreciation of their time. To opt-in for an opportunity to receive this prize, leave your email address at the end of the survey.
CEDARS is being managed by LJMU’s Researcher Development Concordat Steering Group and supported by Research England’s Enhancing Research Culture funding.