My main interests lie in the fields of social and health psychology, with a specific focus on drug use and harm reduction.
Areas of specific interest are :
• Multidisciplinary service provision and evaluation in the area of addiction
• HIV prevention and education
• Multidisciplinary teaching and curriculum application in drug related
• Psychosocial effects of drug use: prevalence and consumption.
• Harm Reduction initiatives and evaluation
Modules on Which I teach:
4102PSYSCI – Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology 1
5104PSYSCI - Psychology in Application II
6000PSYSCI - Psychology Dissertation
6017PSYSCI - Substance Use: Theoretical, Psychological & Applied Perspectives – Module Leader
2006, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom, PhD, Drug Use and Harm Reduction
1991, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom, BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology
Senior Lecturer, Applied Psychology, Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University, 1995 - present