We prepare you for a fascinating career
Use the power of science to help solve crimes, resolve legal disputes and uncover the secrets of the past.
Forensic scientists spend a large proportion of their time in the lab, carrying out drug spot tests, analysing fingerprints, processing crime scenes and analysing DNA. While forensic anthropologists are involved in the recovery and identification of human remains for repatriation and legal purposes.
Whichever route you take, you will receive an excellent learning experience that prepares you for a variety of fascinating and rewarding careers.
- Forensic Anthropology | BSc (Hons)
- Forensic Anthropology with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice | BSc (Hons)
- Forensic Science | BSc (Hons)
- Forensic Science with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Policing Studies and Forensic Psychology | BSc (Hons)
- Policing Studies and Forensics | BSc (Hons)
- Policing Studies and Forensics with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)