Geography and environmental science
Grab your backpack and get outside
With a range of fantastic locations on our doorstep, Liverpool is the perfect base to study geography and environmental science.
Geography explores the earth; the places we live, climate development, soil, water and landforms. It examines how we, as humans, affect natural processes and interact with, and influence, the world around us.
Environmental science encompasses wildlife conservation – the study of ecology, genetics, evolution, animal behaviour and environmental sustainability. It explores how to apply these topics to conservation practice.
- Climate Change | BSc (Hons)
- Climate Change with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Geography | BSc (Hons)
- Geography with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Wildlife Conservation | BSc (Hons)
- Wildlife Conservation with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Initial Teacher Training (All Secondary Subjects) | PGDE
- Postgraduate research opportunities in Biological and Environmental Sciences | MPhil, PhD
- Primate Behaviour and Conservation | MSc
- Urban Design | MA
- Water, Energy and the Environment | MSc
- Wildlife Conservation Technology | MSc