Study in the great maritime city of Liverpool
From our Mechanics’ Institute in 1825 to England’s first Nautical College in 1892, we have a strong maritime heritage, linked with Liverpool’s place as a world-famous dock and commercial shipping hub.
The business of shipping is pivotal to the world economy. At LJMU, you'll develop an in-depth knowledge of the maritime business or gain the skills required to enter shore-based roles in marine surveying, maritime operations, port or ship management, consultancy, research and maritime education. Our courses can lead to successful careers in maritime engineering, ship management and more.
- Marine and Mechanical Engineering | BEng (Hons)
- Marine and Mechanical Engineering | MEng (Hons)
- Marine and Mechanical Engineering with Foundation Year | BEng (Hons)
- Maritime Business and Management - Top Up | BSc (Hons)
- Nautical Science - Top Up | BSc (Hons)
- International Transport, Trade and Logistics | MSc
- Marine and Offshore Engineering | MSc
- Maritime Operations Management | MSc
- Port Management | MSc