Help solve real-world problems
Do you want to learn high-level mathematics and understand how it can be applied to a range of problems in industry and beyond?
Employers are increasingly demanding graduates with a solid grounding in mathematics, statistics and data science to help inform and develop their businesses. These skills are essential in key industries such as engineering, finance and IT. Our courses also look outside big business to see how mathematics can solve problems within society, for example studying the development of brain tumours and survival rates and collaborating on research reviewing performance analysis in football games.
- Mathematics | BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics with Finance | BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics with Finance with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Art in Science | MA
- Data Science | MSc
- Initial Teacher Training (All Secondary Subjects) | PGDE
- Initial Teacher Training (Primary - choice of specialism) | PGDE