What is future energy?
LCR Future Energy is a £3.7 million programme designed to provide a package of flexible support services to help SMEs understand and meet the needs of the renewable energy supply chain.
We will work with your business to identify opportunities to support your growth whether this is through entering the renewable energy supply chain or growing your current business offering within the market.
Liverpool John Moores University will provide direct access to the latest researcher expertise and facilities. Your business can take advantage of the cutting-edge resources and knowledge available at the institution, giving your company a significant edge on the competition.
- Develop businesses engagement capacity and broker SME/OEM opportunities through a series of events, networking and workshops
- Procurement and supply chain advice for SME’s looking to enter renewable market supply chains
- Tendering and contractual support
- Independent technology, service and process validation
Is my company eligible for support?
The Project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. In most cases the business assistance is free and includes all initial reports and advice. If your company then wishes to pursue the recommendations, this will be at your cost.
Companies will need to meet the following European Regional Development Fund guidelines:
1. Be considered an SME (a small or medium-sized business of up to 250 employees). See the Official Definition of an SME guide provided by the European Commission
2. Have an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro
3. Be based in the Liverpool City Region
Get in touch….
If you are interested in meeting with the Future Energy team and discussing the opportunities available for your business, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0151 231 2886