Explore the Faculty of Science
Make your own way around the Schools or explore by building. Or drop right into the labs, suites and specialist facilities by using the list of highlighted areas below.
Highlights of the tour
- Sport and Exercise Sciences virtual tours
- Altitude and Environmental Chambers
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Biomechanics Laboratory
- Biomechanics Research Laboratory
- Cardiac Assessment Suite
- Cardiovascular Laboratory
- Chronobiology Laboratory
- Copperas Hill Sports Hall
- DEXA Scanner
- Entrance lobby
- Exercise Physiology Teaching Laboratory
- Indoor Running Track
- Motorbehaviour Laboratory
- Movement Function Laboratory (CAREN)
- Performance Analysis Laboratory
- Physiology Laboratory
- Life Sciences Building virtual tours
- Autoclave Rooms
- Biochemistry and Biomolecular Research Laboratory
- Biomedical Science Research Laboratory
- Cell Culture Suite
- Clinical Biochemistry Research Laboratory
- Confocal Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Freezer Room
- Histology Suite
- HPLC Analytical and Prep Room
- Molecular Biology Research Laboratory
- Natural Products Research Laboratory
- Stem Cell Culture Suite
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- James Parsons Building
- Aseptic lab
- Biological and Environmental Sciences Laboratory
- Biomolecular Laboratories
- Chemistry Instrumentation Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratories
- Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences Laboratory
- Dispensing Suite
- Drone Simulator Laboratory
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Geographical Information Systems Laboratory
- Geography Laboratory
- NMR Instrumentation Laboratory
- Upper James Parsons lecture theatre
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Life Sciences
- James Parsons Building
- James Parsons Tower
- Crime Scene Houses
How to use the virtual tour
Our virtual tour works in a similar way to Google Maps, however there are some useful icons to help you with your journey through our Faculty:
This button will play a brief snippet of the areas you can navigate through on your tour.
Use this button to switch to a first-person view of the tour.
This button will show you a birds-eye view of a floor you're touring, use it to fast travel to specific areas.
This button will allow you move between different floors on your tour.
There are a number of coloured icons you can select that will allow you interact with the tour:
The blue icon will show you information about the area of the tour you're currently in.
The red icon when selected will show you a video.
The purple icon will allow you to navigate between the different buildings that make up the tour.
The green icon will allow to fast-travel to different parts of the tour.