Scientific programme for the ECBB
Symposium submission is now closed. We are pleased to announce the following plenary speakers and symposia (view the symposia abstracts).
Please view the timetable for the event.
Please click the titles for plenary talk abstracts.
Dr Andrew King (Swansea University)
Come Together: Sociality, Heterogeneity, Organisation and Leadership in Animal Societies
Prof Michael Mendl (University Of Bristol)
Animal affect and decision-making
Dr Amanda Seed (University of St Andrews)
Dr Barbara Taborsky (University of Bern)
Social evolution: accounting for plasticity can reverse theoretical predictions
Prof Judy Stamps (University of California)
Bayesian Development for Empiricists
1. Social instability: Direct fitness consequences and underlying physiological mechanisms. L. A. Ebensperger, L. D. Hayes
2. Acoustic signatures in animal vocalisations. L. Favaro, M. Gamba, M. Scheumann
3. Individual identity signalling in animals: Biology of individual distinctiveness and its applications. P. Linhart, T. Petrusková
4. Cooperative interactions in fishes. H. Tanaka, J.G. Frommen
5. Emerging techniques in the study of behavioural plasticity. V. Marasco, M. Larriva, K. A. Spencer
6. Animal Personality: providing new insights into behaviour? V. Wilson, D. Altschul
7. The role of hormones in mediating behavioural phenotypic plasticity to anthropogenic change. W. Goymann, K. Spencer
8. The trade-offs of honest signals. D.J. Penn, S. Számadó