Art and design
Ready to push the boundaries?
Our art and design courses combine theory and practice and are embedded in the history and creativity of the city of Liverpool.
Whether you want to challenge your creativity and design skills, set the next fashion trend or curate an exhibition, LJMU has the course for you. Our community of artists, designers and curators know what it takes to succeed in these exciting and varied fields and their expertise is integral to your experience with us.
Our partnerships and industry consultations enable us to deliver innovative courses working with Tate Liverpool, RIBA North, Liverpool Biennial, FACT and the John Moores Painting Prize, to name but a few.
- Architecture | BA (Hons)
- Fashion: Design and Communication | BA (Hons)
- Graphic Design and Illustration | BA (Hons)
- History of Art and Museum Studies | BA (Hons)
- Interior Architecture | BA (Hons)
- Product Design Engineering | BSc (Hons)
- Architecture | MArch
- Architecture | Part-time | MArch
- Art in Science | MA
- Art in Science | Part-time | MA
- Exhibition Studies | MA
- Exhibition Studies | Part-time | MA
- Fashion Innovation and Realisation | MA
- Fashion Innovation and Realisation | Part-time | MA
- Fine Art | MA
- Fine Art | Part-time | MA
- Graphic Design and Illustration | MA
- Graphic Design and Illustration | Part-time | MA
- Immersive Media | MA
- Immersive Media | Part-time | MA
- Postgraduate research opportunities in Art and Design | MPhil, PhD
- Urban Design | MA
- Urban Design | Part-time | MA